Disclaimer

These items are not for sale through this blog.

Sellers may be contacted through their kijiji posts. If the posts on kijiji have been removed, items have been sold or are no longer available. A link to each kijiji ad is located at the bottom of each blog post.

Prices listed do not necessarily reflect accurate market value. Details such as year, make, model and condition are listed here as they are found in the original ads and in some cases may be inaccurate.

"Like" Canadian Vintage Guitar Hunt on facebook BY CLICKING HERE

Monday 16 July 2012

1960 HARMONY Stratotone H45




1960 Harmony Stratatone. Good shape plays great.

$500

Seller is from Gloucester, ON
CLICK HERE TO VIEW AD ON KIJIJI

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I had one exactly like this I bought in 1964 which had been previously owned by Chad Alan from the Expressions in Winnipeg. I bought it for get this, $20 when I was around 13 years old. I had it until 1994 and used it in our little rock group in Winnipeg. It was a great sounding guitar and it looked nice when I got it. But, by the time I gave her up, it was in desperate need of serious repair. The final straw was that it was in my basement and it flooded with sewage and she got destroyed and I decided to trash it. I would have kept it but did not want to touch it again and the huge cost to redo it again. If I had the bucks, I would love to buy your guitar but these days with the unsureness of things, not the right time. There are rare birds now as I see little of them so perhaps you should keep it. Maybe later if I am in a position I would be interested. Take care

    Brian

    ReplyDelete